Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Finally regulators in Michigan approved online gambling and that means that they already from now Friday start opening up. The Michigan Gaming Control board announced that they approved nine casinos to start with and we can expect more shortly. This will be a big up for the gambling industry in the US.
First casinos to launch
As we said before it will just be a few casinos opening already on Friday and we can happily share which with you in the list below:
- FanDuel, for MotorCity Casino
- BetMGM/Roar Digital, for MGM Grand Detroit
- Penn Sports Interactive/ Barstool Sportsbook, for Greektown Casino
- DraftKings, for the Bay Mills Indian Community
- William Hill, for the Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians
- TwinSpires, for the Hannahville Indian Community
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming, for the Keweenaw Bay Indian Community
- Rush Street, for the Little River Band of Ottawa Indians
- Wynn, for the Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians
Make sure you keep your eyes open for all the new opening offers at the Michigan Online Casinos. Normally the casinos will launch great bonus offers to attract all new players for their first deposit. We will post them on our US bonus page so also make sure to keep looking at that one.